These specifications are valid when Brightfish will receive a ready-made DCP .i.e. YOU make the DCP. This makes things easier for us, because we can be sure that your spot will be in the right format. We will still remaster each spot so that they follow the Belgian specifications (aspect ratio, DCP name, …), but we will not charge you any DCP production costs.
• Frame rate: 24 fps (if you send a 25fps spot, we will convert it to 24 fps)
• Image size 2D/3D: we accept the following formats
- 1920 x 1080 – “HD” – aspect ratio 1:1.78
- 1998 x 1080 – “Flat” – aspect ratio 1:1.85
- 2048 x 1080 – “2K” – aspect ratio 1:1.90 – preferred
- don’t send us scope/2.35 spots!
- 6 channels, mixed for Dolby 5.1 (L/R/C/LFE/Ls/Rs)
- Volume limitation: 85dB LEQ (see also Audio)
- only 1 version per folder (no FR/NL in same folder with shared audio or video)
- only 1 audio MXF and 1 video MXF per DCP – no multiple reels for 1 spot
- CPL/PKL files are NOT digitally signed